Snowkite basic course
- You are able to handle a depowerable kite.
- You can independently snowkite and make the first turns.
- Gain the skills you need to continue snowkiting independently, safely and responsibly.
Who is this for? For anyone interested in the sport.
Contents of the course:
- Safety in kiting: principles, responsibilities and practices
- How to fly a trainer kite
- How to control and fly a depowerable kite with short and long lines
- Snowkiting short distances
- The self rescue technique - full pack down the kite independentely in all possible situations.
After the basic course, you can buy additional lessons to learn more and gain driving experience or continue practicing the sport independently.
Course fee includes: Kite and harness for the course. Students need to have their own skis/snowboard (we can assist on rental if needed). The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Gear: Skis/snowboard and boots, warm windproof clothing, drinking water, snacks.
Date ja location: Always agreed in person with the trainer. The course can be taken in one or two separate days.
Group size: 1-2 students per trained instructor.
Languages: English and Finnish
The minimum age requirement is 12 years.
Difficulty: Course participation does not require previous surfing, downhill skiing or snowboarding skills.
Enquiries: Eero Fuks, 040-7034553